The Curley Adjustment Bureau, Inc./C.A.B. is an independent adjusting organization founded in 1933 by the late James N. Curley and is one of the oldest adjusting firms in the country, operating under the same family management.
The company’s founding principle was to provide courteous, prompt, and effective professional claim service on behalf of the insurance industry. Three family generations and more than eighty years later, Curley Adjustment Bureau still relies on this very same mission statement to foster continued growth and success for itself and its insurance and other business partners, within the ever-changing insurance industry.
- 17 branch offices strategically located throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Multi-line adjusting firm with outside and inside adjusters
- Listed as a recommended adjustment firm in Best’s Directory of Recommended Insurance Adjusters. We have the distinction of being listed longer than any other firm.
We recruit, educate, train, and promote multiple line personnel. We represent over 300 insurance companies, self-insureds, and the transportation industry.
MEMBERSHIPS / AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (NAIAA)
- Loss Executives Association (LEA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC)
- Philadelphia Loss Conference
- Pennsylvania Claims Association
- National Claims Professionals (NCP)
- New Jersey Claims Association
- Delaware Claims Association
- Network Adjusters, Inc
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.